Thursday, February 16, 2017

A little about me.

Hello,
My name is Bethany Greer, I am a wife to my sweet husband Jon and stay at home mom to 3 beautiful children Layla 6, Jackson 4 And new baby boy Jonah. I have a passion for my family to be the best mom and wife I can be, but life is real and life is hard, I'm just here to share a little bit with you. And thanking God for surviving another day with his grace. Hopefully other moms will enjoy and can even get a little laugh here in there, because let's face it being a mom has all the struggles you can possibly think of wrapped into a shiny package that has stains from today's lunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and it gets pretty hilarious. I am a semi crunchy / natural mom. I try to use as much natural/simple products as I can like cloth diapering using alternative cleaning methods and making home-cooked clean wholesome meals. I'm working on getting this baby weight off and that is a struggle all in itself, with so many things that a new mom has to do like breastfeeding the baby a taking care of the other two children, laundry, dishes, (you know all the moms stuff). It's hard to find time for yourself, but you have to love yourself first before you can be a great mother. So I will be sharing some of my fitness journey as well. I want to do a devotional every week that I hope will bless and help you with your walk with Christ. To encourage you as a mom father and even some for you to share with your children. Putting God first in your life and family will allow his love to grow and create a strong foundation for your family that will not be shaken. Thanks so much for stopping by see you next time. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment