Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A Fathers Love. A letter to my husband.





Dear Jon,
You are a wonderful example of what a Father's Love is supposed to look like. What a true man should be. Just a few examples are, You always treat each child fairly. You always go out of your way to make sure that everyone has what they need, including me. You have worked extremely hard to provide for our family and to be present. U-kiss boo-boos, change diapers, read books, play games, trucks, Legos, baby dolls and are a jungle gym. You are the voice of reason and the calm to this family. You have a way of bringing us all back to our Center and to remember what is important. You are the kids real life super hero, always there to save the day!! Oh and Mommy's 😍 You are a prayer partner and helpmate. I am so glad you were chosen to be our children's Daddy! The Lord definitely knows the desires of our hearts, he saw mine so clearly. I love you more and more everyday as I see you being a father to our babies. You... the one no one ever saw getting married at one point in your life, married young and now has 3 children. I think the Lord definitely had plans for you that no one imagined on top of having a successful career. There are so many other examples I could share! You truly amaze me. I am so blessed and proud to call you my husband.


“Your Father knows what you need before you ask him.” (Matthew 6:8)

“[God is] the Father from whom all fatherhood derives its name.” (Ephesians 3:15)


No comments:

Post a Comment