Friday, March 10, 2017

Just Breathe

Feelings this week.

It has been one crazy week with sickness both Jackson and Jonah had to be taken to the doctor this week and last week Layla had a virus. The lack of sleep that goes along with sickness has not helped this mama. Parenting has not been easy I have been angry more times than not, the laundry is not folded and things have just been left to wait. But in the midst of it all I accept I am not perfect I really am trying, sometimes not giving it my best I will admit it, but trying. Thankfully oh how I am so thankful for my husband he reminds me to Just Breathe to Let It Go to Let It Out. He comforts me no matter what I've done, no matter if I was too angry or overwhelmed, he is the calm to my storm!
I am so thankful that the Lord made you just for me.
You are my helpmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment